Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 1: June 2, 2015

Memoir de Tour Begins

I am a Proud Punjabi! Have done my studies from Jalandhar, Punjab. Did my Graduation and Post Graduation from D.A.V. College Jalandhar.
 But am living in Goa for last 12 years. Always had a dream to write a novel on Punjab where I can show the World what Real Punjab is!!
After almost 10 years, I spent last 42 days travelling across Punjab, Himachal, Chandigarh and Delhi. It was meant to be to do groundwork for my NGO and also to do a study for my upcoming Novel. What started as a casual tour, soon brought shocking truth in front.
Did I find Punjab as I had envisaged or Is it far from my Dreams! Keep tracking and following my Blog to know. 
I will share all my experiences and observations with all of you here. Will start with Punjab. I will share my experience and observations on following aspects:
  • Individuals
  • Cleanliness
  • Driving
  • Police
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Youth
  • Education
The list may grow as and when we move ahead.
The views are all my personal. Expect you to share your observations freely. Reviews, if critical, are most welcome. And if you have something Good to say, please don't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment